Haxe RC1 is now available from http://haxe.org. After several Beta, I could at last put everything I wanted for 1.0 and this is a prerelease that should satisfy most of users wishes. The new things includes :
- regular expressions (not yet supported in Flash, since there is no native support a Haxe RE engine need to be written)
- server-side Socket API, to create multiuser server in pure Haxe code.
- serialization : using a pure Haxe serializer that can send classes instances and enums as well
- template system for server-side generated pages
- SPOD system for binding objects to database tables
- and a lot of other things...
[EDIT : Haxe 1.0 has been released]